- Breast $250
- Breast and Thyroid $295
- Full Body $350
- Full body including breast $395
- Upper body $250
- Upper Body including breast $325
- Lower body $250
- 1- to 2-day interpretation $45 additional
- Same-day interpretation $90 additional
20% off breast thermal imaging done in the month of your birthday
Thermography Interpretation Service
All infrared thermal images are interpreted by a Board Certified Clinical Thermologist.
Advanced Thermal Imaging is honored to partner with thermologist, Dr. William C. Amalu, DC, DABCT, DIACT, FIACT
Click here for Dr. Amalu’s credentials and to view his impressive dedication and service to the field of thermography.
Breast Thermography Recommendations
- 20 years of age ~ baseline thermogram
- 20-30 years of age ~ thermogram every three years
- 30 years of age and older ~ thermogram yearly or as frequently as recommended by the thermologist.
These guidelines are recommended because 15-20 percent of breast cancer occurs between the ages of 20-44 and thermography may provide the earliest detection.